Why not just use that apple laptop? I can get a good 3-4 hours out of it if i
kill everything i don't need, especially all radios.
If i didn't run Windows in it (Parallels) for HRD - i'd probably get the
advertised battery life.
Is there no way to recharge it if need be?
Slava (Sal) B, W2RMS
w2...@arrl.net