My station consists of two K-3's, each with a dedicated legal limit amplifier
and SteppIr antenna. To minimize interference between bands I am using Array
Solutions Bandpass filters. However, if both rigs accidentally wind up on the
same band I run the risk of overloading the front end of the opposite rig and
damaging the receiver (which I've done once...). Does anyone have a way of
taking the band data information and disabling transmit capability on both rigs
if they are on the same band? How are others using SO2R avoiding same band
transmission and subsequent receiver damage? Anyone have any experience with
the Array Solutions AS-RXFEP front end protector?

Thanks,
Jeff Larimore
K0RG