Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 06:34:06 -0600
From: Eugene Worth <ewo...@spamcop.net>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Expecting a delivery ... but didn't happen

Folks, I have a problem. I volunteered to build a K1 for a gentleman who?s
hands are just too trembly to do it himself. I?ve been tracking the order
from CA to my home QTH. It was supposed to arrive last night.

UPS generally doesn?t visit me until late in the evening, certainly after
6PM most of the time, and sometimes as late as 8PM+. So, I wasn?t too
concerned until 9PM rolled around. I then checked the email tracking at UPS
? Well, well, well, guess what? UPS says the package was delivered to my
front door at 5:26PM. The problem is that my wife and I were sitting at the
supper table at that time. We didn?t hear a UPS truck in the neighborhood
all evening.

So, now I?ve got a problem ? UPS says the package is delivered. Elecraft has
done everything right. I don?t have a radio for this gentleman.

I?m going to go to a UPS store later in the morning and ask them to check
the GPS data on that truck at the time of delivery. Is there anything else
that I can do?

Thanks in advance.

72,
gene