Bob, Bryan,Thank you for response.
Runs normally until I select a spot which should send the  info to the K3.  I
can see updated spots in the spot window. Selecting a spot disables the radio
interface. Although it resumes indicating incoming spots. FRUSTRATING. I
believe it is independent of the LP Bridge because I have connected a native
port #1 straight through to the K3 with same result.Howard k2hkals...@nc.rr.com