Correction: the current plan is for the PX3's video output to be compatible
with the P3's SVGA option, which means analog video, but with a miniature video
connector that is TBD. It may be possible for us to do digital video in the
future, but there is no current plan to support this.

Sorry for the confusion.

73,
Wayne
N6KR