I've built my K2/10 almost three years ago. My quest was to enable all
of the front panel buttons. I finally achieved my goal yesterday with
the completion of the KNB2. The KNB2 works as advertised!

A thank you to Elecraft for keeping the K2 on your order page.
http://www.elecraft.com/elecraft_prod_list.htm#k2

For all of you that missed out during the K2 days and need/want to build
a full solder kit, it's available, fun to build, and a joy to use. The
K2 is rather capable and has an impressive position in the Sherwood
Engineering Receiver Test Data page http://www.sherweng.com/table.html
(The K1 and KX1 full solder kits are also available)

John KN5L
K3 KX3 K2