Just finished installing the Clifton Labs IF out board in the K2 and outfitting my trusty ThinkPad [quite old] with miscroHam Router, LP-Pan2 and NaP3 for panadapter display. Some effort getting the ThinkPad to run everything, but once over that hurdle, the pan display is very good. Running N1MM beneath the pan display fills the laptop screen and give a nice portable, Field Day, setup. Anyone wishing more details can contact me here or off-list. One moral IMHO: never sell a K2 :-). Thanks Elecraft.

...robert
--
Robert G Strickland, PhD ABPH - KE2WY
rc...@verizon.net.usa