Hi Ted,

If you are using a KPA500 and a PR6 you will have to remove pin 11 from the
cable that goes to the KPA500. It has popped up on this reflector once or
twice but it is not mentioned in either the PR6 or the KPA500 instructions.
If you wonder if this will work just pull the 15 pin cable off of the KPA500
and you'll see that the PR6 works as you would expect it to work.

73,
Mike K2MK

Dauer, Edward wrote