We can either put the job of moderating on Eric, or we can decide to follow the list guidelines ourselves, and there is no problem.

If we each ask "does this post meet the spirit of the list?" and "if the moderator was here right now, would he approve?"

It's up to us, guys.  Do we really need more than the occasional reminder?

73 -- Lynn