Oooops, meant this reply to go here, but sent it to QRP-L instead   :^))

----------

I hadn't seen the QST note about PCB tweezers, but it sounded like a neat
and easy idea so I made up a set. used two strips of scrap Manhattan PCB
material about 3/16" wide by 2 1/2" long, spaced by two thicknesses of
the same stuff. Stripped off all but about 1/4" of the copper, leaving
just a small pad at the end of each strip. Super glued the whole affair
together and wrapped a couple of turns of vinyl tape.

I tinned the copper pads at the business ends and soldered on about 10"
of scrap RG174 to connect to the AADE meter. The coax adds about 35 pF,
but the meter zeroes that out nicely.

Tested by grabbing a 51 pF 0804 size SMT cap. It read 49.8 pF. close
enough.....

Great idea... very useful gadget... total cost approximately zero, plus
or minus 10 percent  :^))

Now to check those flyspecks I pulled off that old VCR board....

72
Jim N5IB