Elecraft K2/10, KPA100-KAT100 in EC2

F/S PRICE REDUCED:  Elecraft K2 10 watt 160-10 meter transceiver with the
KPA100 100 watt internal amplifier and KAT100 internal auto antenna tuner in
a separate  matching EC2 case. . For pictures, see listing on www.eham.net.
The units when separated return the K2 to a 10 watt QRP rig. The rig is in
excellent operational and physical condition from a non-smoking environment.
The K2 (S/N 6385) has the following installed: KAT2 20W internal tuner,
K160RX 160M, 2nd RX Antenna Option,  KNB2 Noise Blanker, KSB2 SSB Module,
KDSP2 DSP filter and clock, KIO2 RS232 Serial adapter, KBT2 internal battery
option (but without battery), N8BX Heavy Weight VFO tuning knob and original
knob,  latest firmware Version 2.04, aligned by  W3FPR , no microphone.
All interconnecting cables, manuals, Nifty-Mini Manual  are provided. Reason
for selling is that it is excess to my needs since  I am now using  a KX3
and KXPA100 as  my backup and portable rig.  Current price for this rig with
the options listed is $2400 plus shipping. PRICE REDUCED: I'm now asking
$1300 shipped USPS Priority Mail in  CONUS.  PayPal preferred or USPS Money
Order.  Please reply off list to w7bv at comcast dot net.    Thanks and 73,
Bob  W7BV