I recently went in on a group buy for the MAB project. I received three
boards and only need two for my K2's. I did assemble and test the third
board if anyone is interested. It does not include the Internal Mic Adapter
but you could add that yourself by removing 4 zero ohm resistors and adding
the IMA parts.

To install you need to plug the board into the mic header on the front panel
board and solder four wires - 3 to the front panel board and one to the
control board. The MAB gives you a fixed audio output (W3FPR circuit), a key
line and a CW tuning indicator (K6XX circuit). See
http://www.genebitsystems.com/david/K2MiscAccessoryBoard/index.htm
<http://www.genebitsystems.com/david/K2MiscAccessoryBoard/index.htm>   for
the MAB details. The MAB was designed by KW4M and is a very nice addition to
the K2.

I will sell for $30 shipped via priority mail to the lower 48. I can be
reached at my call @ arrl.net.

Lou  W2ROW