I really was thinking of the main power connectors, but brain was sleep deprived after Field Day - However:

On the power source to the Bias Tee - of course!
If the bias tee was installed backwards in-line with the antenna, I would suggest that some thought be given to the gender of the connectors so it cannot be reversed.

73,
Don W3FPR