Hi to the group.
I updated my KX3 to this "FAST-PLAY" firmware just hours before field day
started. I made 118 QRP battery contacts using the Fast-Play feature and had no
troubles with the download or the firmware. I was able to leave most of the
cables between my computer and the KX3 disconnected. I did use the KX3 to USB
interface so the N3FJP software could log my frequency for each contact. I
found by using FAST-PLAY on the KX3 that I did not have to touch the mouse as
N3FJP just kept doing what I wanted and the KX3 was handy beside the computer.
A touch of 2 buttons completed most contacts. The built in paddle was used
about twice during the entire contest. Once again thanks Wayne as I considered
this a wonderful improvement to the firmware.

Sent from my iPad