I wish to report in after our radio club Field Day with glowing results using
the KX3 and KXPA-100 combo
on CW operating as W1PBR from Thomaston, Maine.  We were able to work over 700
QSOs using an OCF Dipole while another 100 watt radio was up in the phone band
on 40 and 20 during our operation.  The club had two OCF antennas up 40 ft end
to end to minimize coupling.  There was some desensing but not enough to
prevent dual band operation to continue.  I used N1MM with the SUCCI-R USB
module to connect e the laptop to the KX3 and operated in both PTT or QSK with
perfect connectivity. In addition to the regular laptop keyboard, I also used a
separate function key pad programed to send the N1MM exchanges.  This was a
learning curve for to get it all working in a month before the event with N1MM
which I'd never used before.  Thanks to those who offered some steerage too.

John, W1QS, ex N6JL