I have decided to sell a bunch of test equipment I've collected, it is not
professional by any means, but handy when you need it. I've used some of it
and some I never had a reason to use.  I do not want to pack this stuff and
I want to sell as a package only for pickup in the Dayton, Ohio area. If I'm
going to get rid of it I want it all to go at once. Probably a slim chance
that anyone who would be interested would be close enough to pick it up, but
here goes anyhow.. If not I'll box it and put it in the workshop out of the
way until the next neighborhood garage sale....  :)

Heathkit 5280 series
    5281 RCL Bridge
    5282 Audio Generator
    5280 RF Generator
    5283 Signal Tracer
    AC supply that will run up to 3 of these if I remember correctly
The RF Gen has a piece broken off the case, the audio gen has some lettering
worn off

Fluke Model 1910A 125 Mhz frequency counter (nice counter - works)

Homebrew xtal osc (1khz, 10khz, 25khz, 50khz, 100khz, 1 mhz  - works)

Vintage Eico VOM Model 566 (looks like a Simpson 260 - works)

Heathkit Model IM-1210 Digital Multimeter (works)

VIZ (RCA) Model WC-412A Resistance-Capacitance Box (very nice all in one
box, you can parallel or series parallel - works)

Tektronix Model 2213A 60mhz Dual Trace Scope ( works)

I have manuals or copies of manuals for some of this and some leads.. NO
scope probes

Will sell the entire package for $200 picked up

Everything works to the best of my knowledge but I cannot vouch for the 5280
series stuff as I really don't recall when I used it last and if it works or
not. The scope, counter and meters were all used when I built a K2 this past
summer.  It will all be AS-IS.....

Thanks and Happy Holidays
Tim
NZ8J