The Austin Summerfest is August 1 and 2. http://www.austinsummerfest.org/ at the Crowne Plaza in Austin.

I believe the hours are 6 to 9 pm Friday and 8 AM to 3:30 PM Saturday.

We are looking for 2 or 3 Elecraft Enthusiasts who would like to show off their Elecraft gear and share their Elecraft experience with other Hams who may not have had the opportunity to see our products up close and personal.

ELecraft will provide the table (1 or 2 depending upon the equipment available to demonstrate), table cover, banner, literature and your own Elecraft shirt with Logo, your name and call sign.

If you are interested in volunteering your time and equipment, please email me directly, l...@elecraft.com and let me know your availability and gear you could bring.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from those of you in the area who would be interested.

Lisa
--
Lisa Jones Elecraft, Inc. 831-763-4211