Hi Guy,

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying. The thought of
selling the K3 has crossed my mind several times. However, having played
with almost all the rigs of the competitors (TS 990, FTdx 9000, FTdx 5000,
IC 7700/7800), I'm always glad to return to my K3. I certainly have no
intention to sell my K3 nor can I afford to replace my K3 with a comparable
transceiver (assuming there is a TRX that comes close to the K3).
Furthermore, doing all the mods for the K3 will cost me over $200,- +
shipping + tax. And then they need to be installed as well which
unfortunately I myself am not comfortable doing.

So it may be the kindest thing to do, it's not the economical thing to do.
With no intention of selling my K3 I would rather be kind to my bank account

-----

Maarten, PD2R
Member of the PI4DX contest group
www.pi4dx.com