Hi Jay,

The most common explanation for this problem is incorrect antenna assignment
on that band. The K3 remembers your selection per band so it is possible
that one band might have the wrong assignment.

In a like manner other parameters are remembered per band such as filters,
NR, NB, ATT or PRE, etc..

73,
Mike K2MK

JAY-3 wrote