Hi,
 I think when reading about "all" the problems, you need to keep in mind that
the vast majority of Elecraft owners do NOT experience problems.  Those of us
that are not having a problem do not get on the list to mention we are not
having problems.

If memory servers me correctly, this "problem" was caused by a nearby lightning
strike, so no matter what equipment a person might be running, there would be
problems!

I own a couple of K3's, P3, KAT500 tuner, KPA500 amp and am extremely pleased
in their performance, using them on an almost daily basis.

I have no vested interest in Elecraft, but truly believe there is no better
product on the market.

73 de Jim - KE8G

Sent from my iPad