David,

Welcome to the world of Elecraft.

Do stay around - no harm done. If you are using Nabble to respond, know that those of us on the official Elecraft reflector see only what you wrote and none of what you are referring to - unless you copy a bit of it in your post. Nabble is not maintained by Elecraft - it is a secondary service.

The Elecraft list is not threaded, and it comes in as sequential emails. My email client can show the posts as threaded if I want, but then I don't keep all emails on my computer, and I prefer not to use the threaded view. With a bit of reminder text, most posts make sense for me - but with no reminders, they often have little meaning.

It does sound like you got through the resistance checks OK. Enjoy the rest of the K2 build.

73,
Don W3FPR