To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] SKN

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Yes, another SKN will be upon us soon. While they've taken to allowing
bugs as "straight keys", that makes me rather sad. Here's why:

I agree 100%. Straight Key Night shoukld be for straight keys. I once told Ed Hare W1RFI that I thought that, and received a vituperative reply that basically told me I was trying to "spoil" the fun of SKN by insisting it was for Straight Keys.

--
  / \   / \   / \   / \   / \   John L. Sielke