Since we are talking about the data modes. W1AW/4 was on 15m PSK31 this
morning. Nice signal here in MN. I had good copy and was on his freq using 31
bps PSK D and I called and called. Much of the time no other callers. I called
maybe 20min and gave up. I came back maybe 35min later called a couple times ..
no answer. SO I went to USB, loaded Multi PSK .... bang one call QSO.

  I see when I am in Data PSK mode the K3 shows USB ... if I go to ALT it shows
LSB and REV, so looks good to me.

  Any experience out there that might have some guesses as to what was going
on? Just seemed odd.

73  Bill  K0AWU