And, here I was planning to get a 4-band K1 this fall.  Yes, real Bummer.

So, I figure that I could do one of the following:

     (1)    Buy THREE 2-band K1 radios (saves on interchanging other bands).

     (2)    Buy the Two band option board and get along with 4 bands.

     (3)    Stick with just a 2-band K1.

I am going with the obvious, option (1).  OK, just kidding.  Option (2)  But at
first I am starting just with Option (1).  I wonder if there is a science
behind the logic in which two bands to choose to go together.

73, phil, K7PEH