From: Lambs, Dick & Judy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:31 AM
To: Edward R. Breneiser
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Polar Bear #1 Needs Help!

One thing I forgot to mention in my last email:  Don't get one of the
devices in the $50 to $100 class that  plug into a PC with USB, and
take the video and audio out of the camcorder.  They work, but the
quality is terrible in comparison to what you'd get with going
directly into a PC with firewire, or into a digital DVD recorder with
firewire.

Dick