Hi Fred,

Question 1 is easy because you already guessed the answer.

Question 2, not so easy.
The available display resolutions for the P3 SVGA adapter can be seen in the
SVGA manual.

On a general note, a modern LCD monitor will be able to serve double (or
triple) duty because they all seem to come with multiple inputs these days.
If your PC has 2 or more video outputs you can set up the secondary monitor
to run on its DVI or HDMI input from your PC. Then you can push a button (or
toggle a menu function) on the secondary monitor to either display the P3
SVGA input or the DVI or HDMI input from the PC. That's what many of us do.
But you would not use it for N1MM or some other critical application as you
would need that full time on your primary monitor. You might put your VE7CC
cluster program on the monitor shared with the P3.

73,
Mike K2MK

k6dgw wrote