Good Evening,
Summer is back here in Oregon after a chilly, wet week. All the plants look well watered and the fire danger is low again. Many of the different types of berries are coming into season. This is a good time to find a black bear. Mountain lion sign is around now too. When I walk in the woods I kick up a few grouse, some California quail, and a deer now and then. Hopefully I won't disturb a mountain lion snoozing with her cubs.

Propagation has been up and down but the sun has not been helping much. Some sunspots have come back around after their transit of the "back side" of the sun. Solar flux has been rising for the last few days too. Thirty meters has been open during the afternoon and evening. With the W1AW and DX stations there is a lot of activity on that band.

Please join us tomorrow.

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-