I received the 2 meter module and installed it Friday afternoon. After
installation, it did not work - no transmit or receive. I opened the KX3 up
and discovered that the local oscillator cable had been pulled out from the
coax connector at the 2M module end. I think that when I first reassembled
the KX3 after installation, the cable was pinched between the top and bottom
halves of the KX3 and and pulled loose. There is no warning that this might
happen in the manual so I suggest you use caution. The cable is quite long
and has a lot of freedom to move and can end up pinched.

Elecraft is sending me a new cable - thanks.

I have a temporary fix where I tack soldered the cable center conductor and
shield to the 2M module board and all is working well.

Lou   W2ROW