Hi George,

A working K3 didn't power up at field day. That probably means that the
power leads were reversed and embarrassment causes that information to be
withheld. People here on the reflector probably know what gets damaged when
power is reversed. Chances are that is very easy to check if you know what
you're looking for.

73,
Mike K2MK

George Thornton wrote