Hello,
I have a few friends who live close by.  When they operate, digital, and
while the K3 is in DIGITAL A mode, I see what looks like random white
noise across the audio passband of the K3 audio waterfall, (not on the
P3 at all), when viewing with any digital program.  I have been
attempting to characterize this a bit more prior to asking questions so
here is what I see:

1.  Any strong digital audio signal, causes this issue.
2.  Looking at the P3, I see no ill affects.
3.  The K3 is feeding my computer's sound card.
4.  The same setup only using an Icom 756 PRO III did not do this.
5.  I am feeding the sound card from the rear audio jack.
6.  I have watched loud signals drift louder, and had the problem start,
while I was looking at it.  There is an avalanche effect.
7.  Turning down the RF gain control, which reduces audio, reduces the
issue.

Any suggestions to help this go away, or at least behave as the PRO III
did?  I am pretty sure this is an audio issue, not an RF issue...
--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net