Hi,

I’m selling my KX3 #2987 (latest firmware)
I’m asking 1285$ USD shipping included inside USA or CANADA only. Paid with
Paypal.

Comes with the following option :
·         KX3-K                   KX3-K 160-6 M Transceiver Kit
·         KX3-PCKT           KX3-PCKT Accessory Cable Set
·         KXAT3                  KXAT3 ATU for the KX3
·         XBC3                     Int. NiMH Charger/Clk for KX3
·         KXFL3                   KXFL3 Dual-Passband Roofing
·         KXPD3                  KXPD3 Precision Keyer Paddle
·         MH3                      MH3 Hand Mic. for KX3
·         Manual

Also installed on the KX3 at no extra charges :
·         KX side panels
·         KX cover
·         Heat sink (both at Dayton)

I’m selling also my KXPA100 (latest firmware)
I’m asking 875$ USD shipping included USA or CANADA only. Paid with Paypal.

Comes with the following options :
·         KXPA100             100 W External
·         KXAT100             Internal ATU for KXPA100
·         KXPACBL             KX3 to KXPA100 Adapt. Cable
·         Manual

Or for a special of 2050$ USD for both units bought at the same time, and
paid in full with Paypal.

Everything is in MINT condition, in a non-smoking environment.

Also, I have the Ham Central Terminal (latest firmware) for sale.
I’m asking 200$ USD shipping included inside USA OR Canada only, Paid with
Paypal.

Please note that I will be out today until later this evening. So I will not
be able to answer my email until then. So emails will be answered in order
that they were received.

Please contact me by direct email only : jf.va2ss AT gmail.com

73