Also my congrats!

I intend to use my KX3-2M and K3 + 432 transverter* for crossband duplex satellite operation. Typically current satellites uplink on 2m and downlink on 435, so I have added a RFC 2-23 linear amp which can provide output up to 30w on 2m to a 7-element yagi which is way more than required for satellite operation. A low-noise preamp is used on 435-MHz with a CP x-yagi.

MY az-el satellite rotator requires repair of the control box so not QRV for the satellites at present.

The KX3-2M appears to work well on area repeaters and good on a short SSB test.

*L432-28 transverter with synthesized PLL by DEMI; has two frequency ranges: 432-434/435-437

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: