I figured that's what you meant.

Not quite enough info to understand what is happening for you and what your charging situation is. NiMh cells are nominally at 2V. My experience has been that when they've reached the "End of Old," [a term coined by our kids to distinguish between Grandma and Grandpa, who were much older than Mom and Dad ... but not yet dead, and those who were], NiMh die rather quickly at the End of Old. They'll be working pretty well, and then not take a charge. If your's are new, you might have a charger problem.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org