For those in the UK, I use this bag which takes the KX3 with the extra heatsink
and side handles fitted etc, plenty of room for all the other gubbins you need,
extra batteries, key, mic, wire antenna, head set. I think I bought mine it was
in a sale and was even less expensive too.
It has a waterproof cover too, though I have never used it.

http://www.7dayshop.com/products/7dayshop-canvas-photo-messenger-shoulder-bag-DS-014

Being into photography as well as amateur radio, I have a collection of very
expensive camera bags as I try to find the ideal one for various cameras and
lenses, but I must say I think the 7dayshop one is as well thought out and
protective as those much more expensive bags.

73

David Anderson GM4JJJ