That was rather well hidden; it's the first I heard about it.

However I'm not surprised that there were no takers. Assembly languages coding for DSPs is well outside the main open source community (although there probably is a sub-community for it). Most people would be into C for desktops or assembly for PICs.

The other problem, at least in the UK, is that sourcing DSP chips in small quantities is likely to be difficult, and I suspect the programmers (hardware) are expensive, especially compared with those for low volume programming of the PIC.

In practice I've not found a strong enough need to justify adding audio filtering, anyway.

--
David Woolley
Owner K2 06123