All of the knobs on the K3 and KX3 are under warranty for the life of the radio (assuming we are still here ;-)

Eric
elecraft.com

On 8/20/2014 3:42 PM, John Buck wrote:
Very interesting.

I have S/N 125 K3. I had gotten one of the heavier knobs for the main tuning and replaced the B vfo knob with the original large knob.

The original small knob has been in the spare parts box for several years. It now has the same crack as shown in the pictures. All the way across and almost all the way down the dial face.I am pretty sure it did not have the crack when it was removed. I had been thinking about putting it back on but now will not.

Aloha,
John KH7T

Message delivered to elist_c...@elecraft.com