You are probably using a cached version of the K3 roofing filter page. In the
current version of that page, the URL to the filter plots is missing the "K3"
directory in the URL. If you add it in manually, you get:

http://www.elecraft.com/K3/K3_filter_plots.htm

Which does work, but the filter plots are all blank. Again, probably due to
missing elements in the directory path in the URLs to the images.

This is similar to a problem that was reported with the K3 FAQ page -- it would
seem whatever software Elecraft is using to manage their web page is ignoring
the site directory structure when forming links and is pointing them all to the
root document directory.

73,
Matt VK2RQ