Hi Julio,

There is something very true and this is that you can only have an opinion about what you know first-hand. All the rest is just empty words.

I understand that there are people less demanding that others about sound, that there is a wide and diverse spectrum of ham radio amateurs, and that people like or dislike different things and this cannot be put into question. However, I am proud to defend here that my speakers have an excellent quality/price relationship because of its design, the quality of materials and components and the high quality sound they produce.

Phonema sells design and quality audio: 106€ is a very fair price.

Amadeo, EA3OW, Phonema Speakers.