I purchased a 4ohm/8 ohm 250w audio amp, then two 6x9 4ohm 200w speakers
and 6x9 enclosed car stereo kicker speaker cabinets.  I took a stereo
1/8 to dual (R/L) RCA connectors to connect the radio to the amp.  Then
speaker wire to the kicker boxes/speakers.

I keep the audio low when I turned on the radio and amp, then raise the
audio on the radio a bit and then the amp a bit.  I have great audio  I can
hear DX from anywhere in the house.

With the AM filter and AM station selected, it is like being in the
broadcast studio.

The little audio amp also works with my smartphone/laptop with a
appropriate stereo cable, too

Parts where all off of Amazon.

You can make smaller speakers that take up less space, but I have the room
for the larger speakers.

Doug Ellmore - NA1DX
d...@ellmore.net