Jeff I doubt you will find any axial leaded part that is good to 500 MHz
because the package inductance will roll off response below 500 MHz. However if
you insist on axial leaded there are any number of 50.1 ohm metal film, axial
leaded  parts available from Digikey www.digikey.com. Also Ohmite makes a 50.0
ohm, 50 watt resistor, NI, in a to220 case that is pretty good. Also available
from Digikey. You can look up your own part numbers with their online finder.

73
Fred