Fan dipoles depend on the relatively high impedance on the fan pieces that are for other bands to send most of the energy into the tuned fan. If you are using fans for 40 and 15, the energy will be split between them on 15M which isn't what you want.

BTW - My combination of a 160M dipole commonly fed with an 80M inverted V at 90 degrees to the 160M dipole works quite well on 15 meters. The cocoaNEC model shows good performance with 4 major lobes arranged more or less in the direction of the 160M wire.

73 Bill AE6JV