Aki,

The BFO drift is not specified separately, so I cannot say if it is within
spec or not.
The entire frequency stability of the K2 is specified at less than 200 Hz
after a 5 minute warmup, so you can check the overall drift and if it is
excessive, perhaps a further look at the BFO may be in order.

73,
Don W3FPR