When using SPLIT, and using the REV button to listen the pileup I often get
disconnected from my logging program.  I use DX4WIN and have tried different
polling rates.  It does not always happen as when I try to duplicate it I can
hit REV 50 or 60 times but then when working a pile up out of the blue I will
get a warning from the logging program saying it has disconnected from the K3.
I use a standard serial port and not a USB to serial.  The only time this ever
occurs is when using the REV function.  I have also had it happen when not in
SPLIT, but just using the REV function.  Anyone else ever run into this?  73
Mike K4PI