From: Clive Lorton <cl...@thelortons.co.uk>
To: elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Fri, Sep 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Heil Proset

On 17/09/2014 22:41, Mike Goldstein wrote:
> Using the K3, has anyone else had problems with the Heil Proset
> supplied by Elecraft (model iC) as to audio feedback on VOX, very
> sensitive controls of VOX gain and Mic gain, etc. etc?
Hi Mike,
I use a Heil Proset IC (not Elecraft) without the problem you describe.
My K3 settings are:
Mic Sel - RP.L bias and Mic+Lin off.

I did have a problem with the rear Mic socket but that seems to be
sorted with the help of the fantastic Elecraft support.

73 Clive G8POC
K3 8098

Message delivered to sfb...@aol.com