K1 #2539 for sale

I would like to sell my K1-4/2 for personal reasons.  The
rig comes with the following options:
-       Finger Dimple
-       LCD Backlight kit
-       KFL1-4 Four band module with
            o 40 meters
            o 30 meters
            o 20 meters
            o 17 meters
-       KFL1-2 Two band module (not installed) with
            o 80 meters
            o 15 meters
-       KAT1 Internal Antenna Tuner
-       KNB1 Noise Blanker

Also included are a 12v 4amp power cube type power supply
with integral barrel plug and IEC Cable, a spare power cable
with molded power barrel plug and tinned ends, Original
factory printed assembly manual annotated with build notes
plus latest downloaded factory manual with all errata fixed,
all the separate manuals for the options, additional 15
meter crystal plus parts to remove 17 meters and add 15
meters to the 4 band module and all leftover assembly parts,
factory tools and jigs in original factory bag.

Rig is 9.5 on a scale of 10 cosmetically (small scuff on one
side panel) and 10 of 10 operationally. Has been with me
literally around the world in my backpack but sadly, I
don’t travel much anymore, my life has gotten complicated
and it sees little use.  A great rig like this should be
used!

Will be professionally packed and delivered via UPS ground
to the lower 48 states.  I really don’t need anything to
trade for, or else I would keep it.

Over $600 new in 2009, offering this very nice and well
optioned K1 for $475, which includes shipping as described
above. Terms are Cashier’s Check or Postal Money order.

A scan of the funds transfer document emailed to me holds it
in your name until I receive the actual document, then I
will ship.  I will not cash the document until I receive
confirmation that you received the radio from UPS.  Please,
no funny business!

Email direct (please, not here on the list!) for additional
information and photographs.  I’m good in QRZ.

73 – Lu Romero – W4LT Tampa, Fl.