fldigi help files for pFSK (pseudo FSK) and build that circuit to
convert on/off keyed audio tones to FSK.

However, *any program* capable of AFSK/PSK can be used with the K3 in
DATA mode simply by selecting DATA A (for wideband PSK and AFSK in
USB) or AFSK A (for narrow filter AFSK in LSB).  See the K3 Owner's
Manual information on DATA Sub-modes.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2014-09-25 11:15 AM, Robert Fanfant wrote:
I currently have N1MM integrated with FLDigi, a SignalLink unit, and
an RS232 interface to the K3. All works well using AFSK with the K3
in USB mode.

Can someone direct me on how to setup my K3 for FSK RTTY? Would like
to know what is needed to make the switch to FSK such that the K3 can
be used in DATA mode instead of USB, while still using N1MM/FLDigi
integration and an RS232 interface.

Thanks in advance.