Hi to the list,
As Clive said the original question I asked has been answered and once again I
thank those that have answered this (both privately and publicly).
As to the way the thread has now gone can we either discontinue this or if
people wish to continue the new discussion change the thread title so that
those of us who wish not to become imbroiled in the thread can set a filter to
ignore it please 😊
73 Gary G7USC

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: