This e-mail is being sent via several routes and I apologize if
you've received or see more than one copy.  Rose wants to be
sure that everyone is aware of her situation.

Hello!

I'm Rose's OM Ken (K0PP) and you're receiving this e-mail
because you're one of the MANY who are either waiting on
the delivery of an order or have made an inquiry about an
carrying case or dust cover.

Most of you have been made aware via the Elecraft reflector
or Yahoo's KX3 reflector that she's had a cancer scare and
has been taking chemotherapy treatments for several months.
It's turned out to be extremely debilitating for her, and she's not
been able to do much of anything.  The "good" news is that after
several CT scans and other tests the oncologists tell her she's
cancer free and we both have confidence in this.  The chemo-
therapy is being done as a precautionary measure.

She initially started the treatments on a once-a-week schedule,
but found that they were simply too hard on her and has ... with
the concurrence of the cancer center staff ... cut them back to
two week intervals.  She has five treatments left.

Her sewing room is up a flight of stairs and she's simply not
able to climb the stairs, even if she could sew.  One of the side
effects of the chemotherapy is neuropathy (SP?) in her fingers,
meaning that she has very little feeling in her fingers and can't
manipulate the many pins used to hold a bag or cover together
for sewing.  Actually, she needs to use both hands to hold most
things ... a cup of coffee for instance.  She gets around the house
using a walker.

It's been her practice to not ask for payment for an order until she
tells you she's ready to sew or you, but several have sent payment
anyway.  If you're one of these, don't hesitate to request a refund if
you'd like.  She -will- be back to her sewing room in a few weeks
and your orders will be filled.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

73!

Ken Kopp - K0PP
elecraftcov...@gmail.com