Assembled my PX3 today and turned on the KX3 which had been working fine. Updated firmware on the KX3, KXPA100, and PX3 to the latest firmware (2.23, 1.32, 1.11). Kx3 has been on a pretty recent firmware release from early spring.

Was not able to get the PX3 Utility to do an image capture if the KXPA100 was in-line. Tried connecting my laptop directly to the PX3 and the image capture worked. Went back to the KXPA100 in-line between the laptop and PX3 as is shown in the manual, the PX3 Utility would see the PX3 but when I do the image capture it fails and then the PX3 Utility reports the PX3 is unresponsive. Restart of the PX3 is needed to get it working again.

I Powered everything off and now the KX3 will not come on. When I try to turn it on the 4 LED's on the front panel come on but nothing is displayed on the main display. The only way to turn it off is to remove the power cable and open the case to pop a battery loose. I removed all cables from the KX3 and still the same behavior, 4 LED's and no display. I tried a Param Init as well but that didn't help.

Any suggestions on getting the KX3 to start or what the 4 LED's indicates?

73, Tighe NK4I