I understand that NaP3 version 3 does not have the AFSK-A problem. You can get it on the Telepost web site.

I had just bought an LP-PAN and discovered NaP3 when the author suddenly quit, not only developing NaP3 but also ham radio. It seemed to me a disproportionate response to enthusiastic but scarcely hostile interest in his new release, which had some nifty new features. Of course it's always hard to know what else is going on in a person's life, and volunteers arefree to stop volunteering, but I wish he had released source code so that maybe someone could have taken over.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.